PRAFO™ AFO Standard
PRAFO™ AFO Standard
Our flagship product is the PRAFO® Orthosis,which is a totally adjustable, custom-fitted AFO that can help manage many of the ankle/foot anomalies your patients present to you.
We bring you several variations of this product line which consist of different sizes (adult, pediatric and infant), liner options (Kodel®, Fleece, Terry Cloth, Polyurethane Foam or Pad & Strap) and offer a variety of color options.
Also, we have accommodated this line with optional accessories that help complement secondary needs. Keep in mind, we’re practitioners and designers, and we’ll help guide you in choosing the most appropriate AFO system based on patient etiologies, cost and applications.
Please contact us for assistance in providing your patients the correct model.
- Immediate fit, early Intervention in acute or sub acute rehabilitation of the patient
- CVA, TBI, SCI and Diabetic neuropathy
- Facilitation of functional knee and ankle joint position through flexibility of the aluminium posterior upright structure
- Allows for optimal dorsi/plantar flexion ankle positioning to provide adequate clearance during swing phase and knee stability in stance phase.
- Post musculoskeletal injury of the foot and ankle (Heavy duty version recommended, product # 682SKG)
- Post tendo achilles lengthening immobilisation
- Post Botox or serial casting
- Stable fractures of the foot and ankle
- Tendon or ligamentous tear/rupture
- Clinically proven for effective ambulation*
- Infinite sagittal plane adjustability
- Controls dorsi and plantar flexion
- Moldable foot plate
- Custom-contoured, malleable aluminum heel connector
- Malleable aluminium anti-rotation bar
- Compatible with all liner variations that we offer if applicable
- Proven superior integrity of the superstructure**
- Available in Adult Standard Kodel liner #650SKT and Paediatric Standard #550SKG
- Specific options to enhance alignment and support of the ankle and foot (e.g. VCA, Plastic stabilizing shell.